- I wish, when I read a good book, I could be COMPLETELY in the book and not preoccupied with the desire to finish it, to know its contents, or to have a conversation about it later.
- I wish Simon and Garfunkel more regularly appeared on my "recently played" list.
- I wish my ambitions to be a neat and tidy person were more natural and less guilt-driven.
- I wish my distracted approach to projects yielded masterpieces like Picasso that everyone strangely admires, rather than disaster like the "derelict" fashion line in Zoolander that everyone pities.
- I wish my passion for people and causes could have a least common denominator... something I could refer to at the beginning of every day and then have an obvious, mathematical approach to deciphering the day's greatest needs.
- I wish I could be in several places at once (typical super-human power, right?)... and actually FULLY be there in mind and heart.
- I wish steady, standard routine was not something I only wished and planned for... but something that HAPPENED consistently in my life.
- I wish I was less likely to order Diet Coke and more likely to order water.
- I wish I knew how NOT to be wasteful, but creatively thrifty to the max!
- I wish I wasn't so good at making resolutions (though I always deny making them) and better at DOING.
- I wish I wasn't so overwhelmed by all the good things going on the world, thinking I have to in some way be a part of all of them... and just be GLAD good things are happening (especially in the name of Jesus!)
- I wish overflowing love out my mouth was effortless.
Well, there are some wishes of mine, folks. Will some life-wish fairy grant me these? Nope. But, sometimes you just need to call a spade a spade in your life and face up to the wishes you are secretly wishing.
I hope you are all doing well, my friends, this fine Wednesday.
don't forget to
let LOVE FLY like cRaZY