Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

here are more pictures

These pictures are with the beautiful children my sister nannies for!




This picture is an attempt at art from my friend Allie's apartment.
These pictures are back in DC with Ann getting crazy with her cousin and Katy spotting a sweet picture with her namesake!

Ann...well she just hung out on the floor for awhile with the dog. I guess they're pretty good friends or something. I think this picture looks like its from HS..tehe... This one below is of the beautiful girls I road tripped with!

No comments: