Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

random

so...I realized today that I officially have 6 jobs.
1. Resident Assistant
2. Hope College Career Services
3. Library - TechLab
4. Babysit
5. Ruby Tuesday's
6. Paint crew

Yikes! I know it's just like this because of the change over to summer and I just happen to be employed at all of them for a couple weeks, but whew that's quite a list! I just thought of another list that I should jot down because it makes me smile:
blessings
package from my mom with wonderful things like a book, pictures, pen, and 10 bucks
this new computer i'm typing on right now i think fell straight from heaven - by way of Samuel's good friend Mike
my friends - we celebrated Ann's 22nd birthday and once again had time to treasure friends and smiles
family!! not only is my mom great, but my brother and sister-in-law have opened their home to me this summer.
There are so many things I could add to this list!
shout OUT to my sister in NYC who is on my mind so much - and it's always great.

No comments: