Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

another day another dollar...wait

yep this internship program is unpaid, but it's worth every penny! :)

Today was a struggle for awhile, but I had three great interviews and one that went much better than I expected. My last interview is tomorrow and then it's decision time. .. I start early and heading for the coffee.
I'll write more later, but for now it's to the newly made bed for me.

grace and peace

No comments: