Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

20 things I like to 'do'

We had to write these for class and I thought it was interesting:) These are in no particular order... I just wrote as they came to mind.
  1. smile
  2. talk to strangers
  3. finish things
  4. paint/art/colors
  5. run
  6. kayak (and anything water or beach-related)
  7. sing and dance
  8. give presentations
  9. organize things
  10. tell stories/write stories
  11. READ deep ideas/thoughts/philosophies and the Bible
  12. coffee and a book
  13. deep discussions with all kinds of people, especially about the Lord
  14. travel
  15. talk about my faith
  16. be outdoors in sunshine, rain, and snow (in that order)
  17. listening to music
  18. love on friends and family
  19. be. In the presence of my Creator
  20. learning – about creation and how it brings God glory

No comments: