Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Monday, November 20, 2006

No such thing as coincidences

I did watch Amadeus. I think I will probably watch it again soon. It's a thinker, that one is.

Before I get too far and this gets depressing I have to say: I'M HEADED to the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!! This isn't a far off dream and most certainly not a coincidence. This is the very blessed hand of God at work and for some reason unbeknownst to me, I get to be a small part of His big process.

After Thanksgiving, I will fly with my boss and another colleague to meet with our Partner in the DR to continue planning for the Global Conference coming up in May 2007. I am beside myself with excitement, and, were it not for the e-itinerary I have in my inbox, I would complete deny that it would ever happen.

Yet, there the email sits! I don't know how, but I'm on a flight Sunday, Nov. 26 to Santo Domingo.

Shoot, I definitely thought I had more time.... but I'll have to finish my thoughts on Amadeus later.

No comments: