Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

this is what they tell you to run after

square your shoulders, girl
determine that jaw
locate your ambition, now
no giving up - set your course

fix those big blues ahead
your goal is your own
so hold it tight
let nobody convince a detour

know what you want, girl
just go out and grab it
coming of age is independence
only you can stop you now

go on now, girl
get what you want in your hands
and grip it tight

but then,
this is what they tell you to run after

No comments: