Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Monday, March 17, 2008

links for monday

After quite a weekend, I return to my desk.
Here are some interesting links for you on this Monday:

What I wanted to read after listening to "Walk in the Word" on the radio this morning - The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire
A sweet on-line read that will make you think - Boundless
A little Irishness for St. Patty's Day

I'm off to a Campus Crusade dinner with some of my favorite St. Edwardians!

No comments: