Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Links for MONDAY

Here are a few things I've been thinking a lot about lately:

Here's what it takes to get my "grande, half-caff, non-fat cappuccino:" Three Days Pay
Watch the other videos as well to learn about how you can support children all around the world.

Here's a sweet website, if you like to think

A sweet organization for battered women and children (the host site for our service project last Saturday)

No comments: