Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Expelled

Here's a shameless plug for a film that's got me interested. Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed stars Ben Stein (of "Bueller, Bueller?" fame), who "blows the horn" on the suppression of creation views in academia.

The sub-heading reads, "Big Science has expelled smart new ideas from the classroom. What they forgot is that every generation has its rebel..."

Like I said, I'm interested. My hopes for quality films from conscious producers have been dashed many times, but I am willing to try once again.

I speak with a lot of college students... I guess you could say it's my job right now.... and, well, I am overwhelmed at what they are asked to consider fact. I hope this film dispels some of those myths.

Check it out - theaters April 18th. Be interested at least.

Here's a little warm-up. A youtube video on atheism.

No comments: