Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Friday, April 04, 2008

jeans are for fridays

Fridays are jean days here in the Student Life office. It's usually a pretty exciting day.




















But, more exciting than the jeans is a wonderful little thing I like to call Liana. Liana is a first year student and the glorious sunshine of my week. We meet on Fridays in the afternoon to talk about life. She always surprises me with questions, insight, and her capacity to love. My favorite conversation might have been when she called this past Tuesday and I could barely make out words between the high-pitched squeals. .. she had just been accepted to the Ozark Lakes Summer Project with Campus Crusade.

Liana is like opening a gift every time I see her!

No comments: