Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

what's on my mind...

Here's a quick run-down of the first 10 things that come to my mind this Tuesday morning.

1. An interesting piece on Christian artists over at Between Two Worlds
2. The second book for classically inclined, "Clergyman's Daughter" by George Orwell
3. A great resource on modern reformation called White Horse Inn, if you like listening instead of reading
4. The song Tuesday by Sarah Masen
5. The stack of books I am reading (or aim to read): True Spirituality, Clergyman's Daughter, Little Women, The Adolescent, The Reason for God, oh my!
6. The nagging, relentless run-on sentence in the book I'm composing in my mind
7. Spring means babies! My friends and family are welcoming spring with new life...Amaya and Titus and two more on the way.. sadly all in different states!
8. The devastation in Myanmar ...
9. The joy of carpooling (this time not because I don't have a car, but because I can't afford gas)

10. It's best to start the day waking up smiling

I will write more later...

No comments: