Here's a quick run-down of the first 10 things that come to my mind this Tuesday morning.
1. An interesting piece on Christian artists over at Between Two Worlds
2. The second book for classically inclined, "Clergyman's Daughter" by George Orwell
3. A great resource on modern reformation called White Horse Inn, if you like listening instead of reading
4. The song Tuesday by Sarah Masen
5. The stack of books I am reading (or aim to read): True Spirituality, Clergyman's Daughter, Little Women, The Adolescent, The Reason for God, oh my!
6. The nagging, relentless run-on sentence in the book I'm composing in my mind
7. Spring means babies! My friends and family are welcoming spring with new life...Amaya and Titus and two more on the way.. sadly all in different states!
8. The devastation in Myanmar ...
9. The joy of carpooling (this time not because I don't have a car, but because I can't afford gas)
10. It's best to start the day waking up smiling
I will write more later...