Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Change of Plans

Due to like, a mindlessly wild day at work today, the article about self-disclosure won't be ready until later this afternoon. I hope you all are anxiously awaiting it's arrival. Until then, I'll give links to my fave blogs so you can go check out the sweet stuff they're talking about (lucky ducks- having enough time to blog today. argh) :)

Design Sponge! My fav!

Katie Did

Money Saving Mom

Martha Stewart Craft of the day

Are there sweeter words than "craft-of-the-day?" I think not :)

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I love crafts!! Just make sure I have some very detailed directions:)