Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Since we've been gone...

So, I realize the blog has been silent this week. Well, it's because we've been together! We spent 3 days in Clear Lake with family (awesome,) then 1 1/2 days in Muscatine with Bret and Katie (wonderful,) and now I'm back to work, and Caroline is enjoying Chicago for the week! Here are some pictures of the fun we had with our wonderful family this past week...



We danced on the boat...



We hung out with the cutest kids ever...



Our family did a skit that involved us all doing "the robot"...



Other families danced as well... :)



We hung out with people we love a lot...



Then headed to Muscatine with Bret and Katie! They're amazing!



Such a great time. We love our family!

No comments: