Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Things on my mind/ Why i'm not returning people's phone calls



Best friend baby, Ti. Isn't he just amazing? I love him so. Can't wait to see him at (other) best friend wedding next month!

1) Giving 2 weeks at job, next week

2) Mission Trip, in August

3) Roommate is moving out tomorow

4) Accepted p/t position yesterday for when I return from trip, trusting God and applying for other p/t positions

5) House-sitting in Ankeny all week this week

6) Budget crunchdown to save for job-quitting and mission-trip

7) Sister moving to Honduras in a few weeks

8) Planning Meg's bach party with other bestie, Tina

Hmm, I think those are the biggies. Lots going on, eh? I wouldn't say I'm stressed- I have my moments but all in all I know that this is God's best plan for me, and I'm thrilled to be along for the ride. LOVING IT!

{going to lunch now- will write about one of these topics when I get back :) }

No comments: