Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Controversy on a Sunday. Read and Discuss.

Read. Discuss.

Christina

1 comment:

Caroline said...

This is almost as frustrating as the Central American blindness toward Chavez. It seems like some leaders these days can say absolutely whatever they want and the crowd just nods and 'mm-hmm's. It's frustrating... (to take it further) that any conservative view is pegged "close-minded" but those with "open-minded" views can not and will not engage in conversation (which in fact belies their original position, no?).