Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Bakers Dozen- 13 kids and loving it!



Are you a parent of young children? Are you frustrated and overwhelmed? Check out
this blog- . It's called Baker's Dozen, and it's the daily blog of parents of 13 children- some adopted and some biological. One of the children they adopted when the mom was 9 months pregnant with one of her biological children because there was a need. Pretty amazing!

PS this picture is one that came up when I googled 13 kids on google images. how funny! :)

No comments: