Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Monday, September 01, 2008

Mystery Revealed: I'm a working girl!




YEAH! DANCE PARTY! I HAVE A NEW AWESOME JOB!!!


The answer to the post a few days ago linking to Valley Evangelical Free church's website is... that I have accepted a full-time job there! I am thrilled to start working there this week as their Student Ministries Administrative Associate. They have basically written a job description just for me, which will include all of the design for Junior High, Senior High, and College Ministries, heading up the discipleship ministry, and various other administrative tasks. For those who don't know, this is my DREAM JOB, doing advertising and design for a church, and being able to do hands-on ministry along with it makes it all that much better. :)

I'll write later this week about the crazy, awesome journey God has brought me on these past few months, I guess right now I'm still trying to wrap my brain it. How he works things out, every little detail, to take care of us. How he answers prayers perfectly. How he loves his children so much and completes the good works he's started in us!

God is so, so good!

Anyway, I start there this week, and am thrilled to jump in on the new adventure God has for me, at Valley Church.

No comments: