Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekly Lineup

Well, if you haven't noticed, this week is already slightly irregular. Instead of trying to catch up, this week Christina and I will be officially "un-planned" and write whatever, whenever. I just returned from my maiden Honduran excursion with three other co-workers to the north coast. I'm pretty tired, but relaxed and excited to begin work again tomorrow.

THIS WEEK:

Surprises are in store! That's the lineup, folks. If you don't normally get excited about routine and hate knowing what to expect, then this week is for YOU!

No comments: