Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Cool Compassion



"It's become "cool" for evangelical Christians to distinguish themselves by insisting that they're not one of those close-minded fundies who base their vote primarily on a candidate's position on abortion and gay marriage."
These are the first two lines from an article over at Boundless (Focus On the Family).

The article is called Cool Compassion, and I think it's a must-read before the election coming up. When did being passionate against abortion become the one issue it's uncool to care about? When did environmentalism climb up the ladder of importance to something that should be weighed the same as life?

Check out the article. Then pray about making a decision about who you're going to vote for.

No comments: