Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Weekly Lineup

Alright, welcome to a new week! We are both continuing in God's goodness and grace - truly amazed at the kingdom work in which we are invited to participate.

application to date my girls

Part of Christina's great new gig is to disciple girls. Recently after a high school dance, her protective nature was appalled at the stories her girls told. So... she decided the next boys wanting to ask her little flock out on a date would have to go through a very intense application process.

for the beauty of the earth
Discover with Caroline the joy of being active in God's creation. She will tell tales of her hike up to La Tigra, one of the best spots in all of Honduras and it's right up the road.

occupied with joy
After reading in Ecclesiastes, this verse emerged from all the "vanity" and "chasing the wind" ... "For he will not much remember the days of his life because God keeps him occupied with the joy in his heart." (Eccl. 5:20) This is amazing!

feelings of fall
A cool breeze, hot chocolate, sweaters... all these things remind me of fall.

grab bag
This could be anything:)

Many blessings to you this week in everything you do!

No comments: