Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

sunshine

The mountain finally has power! After three days, my mountain has electricity. I heard a transformer blew, but I'm wondering if it might be because of a little confusion in the wiring.

I don't know, I'm just saying.


So, the past three days have been a mix of chilling rain and murky clouds on the mountain and blue, bold skies in the city. I thought I would share a few pictures of other things that make me think of sunshine:

Pictures of Myla Paige French


The thought of my family gathering around to sing, "Count Your Many Blessings," next week in Iowa.



The half painted walls in our apartment ... which means it's becoming our home!



These are just a few things - what makes your day sunshine?

No comments: