Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Honduran Horizon!

Please keep praying today for my brother and sister-in-law.

Finally.


I know I used to send out my newsletters at the beginning of the month. That was a good system... until Christmas. Now, I'm finally getting out the January newsletter and I've conveniently decided to change from putting out the newsletters at the beginning of the month to the end. Which, of course, means I'm right on time!

So many highlights in the past couple months that it's hard to share without getting wordy. I will say that coming back here has been a wonderful confirmation of God's calling on my life.

If you want to know more, I guess you'll have to read it! Click here or on the image above to go to my newsletter webpage. Then click January 2009 to download the PDF.

No comments: