Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Honduras: how do we know the truth?

Well, here are a few things to help us figure it out.

This youtube video shows the chronology of recent events here in Honduras.



This article is an interesting look at the impact recent events and controversy has had on Honduras as a country. We need your support!

Why I Came to Honduras

Shared via AddThis

Don't worry - I am working on many of things to share with you. It has been a crazy amount of time and I wish I could tell all of you everything. My weeks at home were more than I could have hoped for. Every memory and conversation and face and prayer encouraged me in such fantastic ways. Thank you all for being so wonderful! Those I saw and those I didn't, I am just reminded of my roots in family, friendships, and most of the Body of Christ.

I will write soon!

No comments: