Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My new place - take a tour!

Okay, I know you have all been waiting to see what my place looks like in the city, so I thought I could give you a tour. Check it out and tell me what you think... and when you plan to come visit me!



Once again, I am so enjoying this time to prepare for this school year. I am certain the Lord is already doing a great work within me in preparation for His great work here. Please be in prayer, as I know many of you are, for the political situation here. Though it is not what the news may make it out to be, we need prayer for wisdom in our highest government offices and in the lives of the everyday folk.

Today I am having lunch with friends, hanging out with my new roomie, and then meeting up with old/new staff on the mountain for a reunion of sorts. Work officially starts tomorrow morning at 8 am!

No comments: