Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

24-7 prayer

Wow.

This week is meant to rock, shift, break, humble.

It is doing all that. Praise God for the way His plan, purpose, and peace settle into our souls and stretch out from our lives! I'm very tired, but very ready for another day of beautiful life in this place. May God be glorified with the sun's rise and setting - and in our joyful toiling about doing His purposes!

No comments: