Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Saturday, October 03, 2009

giant avocado

Today I'm taking wedding photos for my friends Malvin and Macayla... we'll see how that goes! And then I'm headed to my first QuinceaƱera celebration! Lots of reason for incomplete sentences and exclamations!

I will write more tonight, hopefully, but I wanted to show you the size of the avocado I bought on the street the other day.

Yes, this avocado is as big as my face.

No comments: