Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

mmmmHMMM

this is what birthdays are made of:)

messages from friends
hugs
surprise breakfast on my desk in the morning
balloons
smiles
laughter
more hugs
cards
kind words
driving around with students
laughter
more messages from friends
picking up students for dinner
dinner with students and teachers
laughter
pictures
smiles

oh yes, and how could I forget? my birthday outift, courtesy mom and dad (or is it just dad?)
I received a package in the mail a couple weeks ago with these tops and I realized I also wore pants and shoes my dad found at thrift stores. :) love my dad.

AND. I cut my hair last night (students finished off the back today after school! I think it looks alright:)

what a happy happy day!

No comments: