Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

The Persecuted Church in Burma

Check out this sweet article from The Gospel Coalition and then pray with me for Burma. What are we learning in Haiti? Be love now. Be love before, during, and after crisis... not just when the earth shifts.

Be love now, folks.

The Persecuted Church in Burma

Posted using ShareThis

No comments: