Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

NEWSLETTER

Apparently when I wrote "I'm not writing tonight," I meant to say, "I'm not writing for a week and a half."

Oops.

But, here is a newsletter!! Can you believe it? It's TRUE... I actually finished something and am sending it to you over the cyber waves! I am sending the pdf through email, so if you want that version, please let me know.

No comments: