Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

PICTURES!

These are some of the pictures from my time with Christina! aren't we good looking!



















These are pictures from DC. The first one is in a vintage clothing store in Georgetown and the second is a tunnel on our long road trip.
















This picture is in front of the pizzeria paradiso in
Georgetown. .... and then Shyle standing next to some sort of airplane engine in the Air and Space Museum.

These are just a few of the pictures!

No comments: