Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Buenos Dias!

Hello, hello!

I have very little time, but I wanted to say that I have arrived in Honduras! God is so amazing in how He works everything out - even the little details.

I feel so very blessed to be here and be a part of the ministry of Pinares. Please check out the webpage - I have updated an August edition of the newsletter and added pictures to Picasa. As always, there will be more to come.

Mucho amor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you are there and in the groove! You are missed here! I love the pictures you have up!