Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Tonight by the NUM3ERS

























Tonight by the numbers.
1 Me.
450 Junior Highers.
15 Churches.
1 Major Band Concert here at the church.
4 Venues opened up around town, for our traveling lock-in.
1 speaker sharing the gospel with 450 kids.
12 hours of up-all-night fun.
5 cups of coffee I'll try to find around town.
4 times my boss woke up last night thinking of things that needed to be done.
1 ipod shuffle donated for a prize (wow- parents are amazing!)
10 phone calls I need to make today, to find more volunteers
100 pizzas delivered throughout the night

1 girl who's really excited to see what God's going to do in these 12 big hours.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

praying for you, sister!