Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

long time coming


I once had every intention to slip away once a month for a solitary prayer retreat. Unfortunately, I just have a huge pile of intentions and few weekends spent away.

Today is different. Today I'm going with a few girls to a remote bed and breakfast on a lake. We are taking a little road trip (and coming back tomorrow) - bringing books, bibles, journals, and music ... and just retreating for one night.

It's been a long time coming, but I'm sure it will be sweet. I'll check in again tomorrow when we return!

What are you doing this fine Saturday??

No comments: