Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Honduran Horizon - March edition!

I know, I know. If I look at the calendar it says APRIL.

This past week (or weeks, I guess), I've taken a step away from technology and been so blessed. This has meant that I've been a bit behind in ... pretty much everything. But, I've decided I don't mind. Here is the March edition and the April, of course, should be coming out in a few weeks :)

I will write more on here soon. I think my blog-hiatus is over. Click on the below link to find the newsletter under the March link.


No comments: