Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

rough morning

Man, I'm worn out.

This morning, I started packing for our little trip to the coast when I realized my passport was not where I usually keep it. I have unzipped and dumped and opened and searched every little place I think it could be and I came up with nothing.

I have a 12 noon date with a plane bound for Iowa on Thursday and this is more than a bummer. But, as I seem to be saying all day, "You are not meant to worry about the things you cannot change." I felt like I woke up (passed out with all my clothes on after we got home from dinner... just exhausted) and God said, "remember how you said I was good yesterday? I still am."

Whew. I do believe He is good today. In fact, as I settle in to the idea that I'll be around this week, I am already thinking of things I can do with this time. Write. Read. Play. Run. Crafts. Clean.

I know I've been asking you to pray a lot lately. I hope that's not too bothersome for you... I really believe the prayers bless those that pray as well as those who receive.

LOVE.

No comments: