Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Honduran Horizon - APRIL

Hello folks!

Here's the latest Honduran Horizon. I hope you enjoy. There has been a LOT going on here, and it is sometimes hard to know where to start and when to stop.



Check it out and let me know what you think. You can click on the link above or click here to go to the Newsletter page and then just click on April.

I am really trying to "be" here for the last stretch, but I am tempted to anticipate all the reunions of this summer - spending time with family, friends, and enjoying the beautiful midwest! I hope to catch up with a lot of you. I'll be in Michigan, Iowa, Chicago, and Texas for a bit before coming back here in August for some intensive language training.

No comments: