Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Honduran Horizon - May

I can't believe it.

With 45 minutes to spare, this newsletter is actually on time! I hardly know how to start this post because it usually begins with a lame apology.

So, here you have it: click on the image below and then go to May 2009 to see the full pdf newsletter.



Though you may notice that this edition is somewhat abbreviated, I hope you will like my honesty. I worked really hard to get it out tonight because I specifically need prayer for several things.

I hope this find you ready for June, because it's coming tomorrow whether you like it or not!

Blessings!

No comments: