Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

a little light creativity and some deeper thinking

Here's a new website my friend Macayla suggested, that I now love:
www.curbly.com

Here's something I stumbled upon (by way of twitter of all places!):
www.redmetyellow.com

I was browsing Justin Taylor's blog and came across this book. The author spoke at one of the Next Conferences and it definitely looks like something I want to pick up while I'm in the States:
between two worlds

So, there's a few things for your Monday.

No comments: