Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Thursday, June 04, 2009

power of prayer

The Lord is sovereign over all Creation. I believe it.

Please pray for these things tonight:
-cousin Livvy in the children's hospital in Denver for pneumonia of unknown origin
-grandma still in the hospital with little improvement today
-friend Anna, whose heart is broken into a million tiny little pieces
-student, Bryan Vasquez, here who had appendicitis and had an operation, but he has a blood condition and there have been many complications and he is bleeding now internally

God is sovereign and holds these things in His hands. He has weaved each one of us together and nothing escapes His sight. Each of these prayers is just all about brokenness. We are so broken. Humanity is so broken. We have to trust our Savior is Lord over everything.

No comments: