Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

the arrows

I had a great intention to write something brilliant today, but instead I am going to share my newest musical obsession: a group called The Arrows. From what I gather on the world wide web, they are from South Africa and their mission is to go around spreading the light.

Basically, I love the creativity I have seen and appreciate their honesty. Actually, I just think they make great art. I love art! Here are some samples:


I found this band recently through a Vessels of Mercy blogpost. This is CHALLENGING stuff and beautiful, too!

Enjoy...

oh yeah, and let love fly.

No comments: