Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Thursday, April 01, 2010

March Honduran Horizon Newsletter

Here is the newsletter for MARCH! I know what you're thinking... you are so early!

Well, I only missed finishing in March by about 35 minutes, so I guess I can handle that. Please send me a comment if you want to sign up to receive the email/PDF copy of the newsletter so I can send it to you!

If you have questions, please let me know!

And as always....
let LOVE FLY like cRaZY

No comments: