Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Oh, Mamma Mia



Last night your two faithful bloggers and their "mamma" went to see Mamma Mia, the movie. I tell you, it was pretty hilarious to see my mom giggling through a movie that, with the amount of inappropriateness involved, one would have thought she'd be boycotting instead of paying good money to watch!

Apparently, the songs just get her! I loved the campy-ness of it all, the singing and dancing, Pierce Brosnan attempting to do both, the amazing colors and textiles, and I admit, the songs :)

No comments: