Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Monday, November 03, 2008

New Honduran Horizon!


One more month has passed - can you believe it?

I certainly cannot! I admit, this newsletter was more hastily finished than any of the previous, but I wanted to get it out in time for Spiritual Emphasis Week to encourage you to pray (if you're not already!). Just click on this image below or go to my webpage: Adventures in Tegucigalpa.


Without giving too much away, this has been both a wonderful and a difficult month for me. The Lord is constantly refining me and reminding me that there are no promises of ease as His ambassador.

I am daily encouraged by Christians around me and also by the opportunity I see in students and the surrounding area. God is moving and I am learning to expect His presence... to believe that He is mightier than anything the devil brings to battle.

Praise God for the victory we find in Him alone.

No comments: