Hello. Welcome.

I'm a very determined kind of individual. Sometimes my determination is misplaced and things get very ugly. But, sometimes my determination leads to laughter, deep thoughts, and words on paper.

I write everything. I'm not very good at filtering ... so you will see it all. Maybe there will be a little inspiration for someone else along the way. I hope so. My sister also likes to guest blog and I'm sure you will appreciate her wit and wisdom.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Weekly Lineup

What were YOU for Halloween?
So, there's this crazy holiday called Halloween. It's origin and evolution are great debates, but the fun involved in dressing up and pestering grown-ups for candy is definitely not in question. What were YOU this year?

Being a Christian is not always about being good
Find out what Christina has to say about this... I'm interested to know.

To Worship and To War

This week is 'spiritual emphasis' week at Pinares (If you think of it, please pray!). I'm slated for the Thursday chapel to speak under the theme, "Who's side are you on, anyway?" We'll see what the Lord can make of it.

Grab Bag
As always, look for things out of the ordinary!

Cold Days - getting creative on blustery days
So, even though it's hard to believe, it gets pretty cold here. Several weeks of rain and cloud are good motivation to find fun 'indoor' things to do. Here are some that I suggest!

We love to hear from you, so keep those comments coming!

No comments: